Date: 7 October 2018
The Society of Endodontists Singapore, Society of Periodontology (Singapore) and Prosthodontic Society of Singapore have come together for the first time to organize the Tri-Society Restorative Symposium 2018!
Title : Tri-Society Restorative Symposium 2018: Advances in the Specialties of Endodontics, Periodontics and Prosthodontics
Venue : Waterfront Ballroom, Grand Corpthorne Waterfront
CDE points : 7 CDE points
- 8 am : Registration
- 8.30am : Talks
- 5pm : End
- Dr. Lim Wenyi : Regenerative endodontics – A new lease of life or just pulp fiction?
- Dr. Tan Shao Yong : Preserving the carious-exposed pulp in the mature permanent tooth.
- Dr. Jacinta Lu : Perio-endo lesions – Getting to the root of it.
- Dr. Fu Jia Hui : The 6 Critical Dimensions of Spatial Implant Placement
- Dr Wendy Wang : Immediate implant placement and immediate provisionalisation in the aesthetic zone: Why, When, and How.
- Dr. Loke Weiqiang : Bridging the Periodontal and Prosthodontic Divide – Opportunities for Engagement
- Early bird (By 21st September 2018, inclusive) – SES, SPS, PSS Member: $200 / Non -Member: $250
- On-site – SES, SPS, PSS Member: $300 / Non-Member: $300
More details are available from the programme. Queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the Tri-Society Restorative Symposium 2018!